Topics Could Include…
- Pregnancy – Common Challenges, Questions, and Concerns
- Holistic & Herbal Wellness in Pregnancy & Postpartum
- Birth Vision & Planning
- Birth in the Age of COVID-19 – Questions, Concerns, and Considerations
- What to Expect in Labor & Birth
- Anatomy & Physiology of Labor & Birth
- Comfort Measures, Coping Skills, and Pain Relief
- Birth Options – Choosing Where, With Whom, and What Kind of Supports
- Postpartum Planning
- Yoga, Nutrition, and Herbal Wellness
- Spiritual Approaches to Pregnancy, Birth, and Postpartum
- And so much more…
Kay offers individual, private, or family centered childbirth education. By working closely with birthers, their support people, or their family, Kay creates a learning opportunity focused on the needs of the individual family or birther. Kay’s focusing is on compassionate and empowering support to help you feel like your most confident self as your prepare for and enter your birthing time.
To schedule a private childbirth education class, contact Kay at Kay@soulmidwifery.org
Time & Financial commitments are based on the unique needs of each birther or family and their desires for education and support.