Holding Space Consultations
The term “Holding Space” is defined in Amy Wright Glenn’s book Holding Space ~ On Loving, Dying, and Letting Go as the practice of showing up with a compassionate presence to life as it arises, especially when it arises with difficulty and loss. You may find this book to be a gentle companion to you during this time.
Kay has trained with Amy, founder of the Institute for the Study of Birth, Breath, and Death in 2015 and offers Holding Space Consultations based upon the methods of working with grief, difficulty, and life transitions that represent the heart of the Institute’s work in our world.
- Do you need a compassionate/mindful heart to hold space while you process the current Covid-19 pandemic?
- Are you feeling scared, worried, lost, overwhelmed, or alone?
- Have you experienced recent loss?
- Do you want to practice meditation, body awareness, and mindful breathing?
- Are you in the midst of a significant life change?
- Have you had to change plans for a major life event, celebration, or rite of passage?
If so, considering signing up for a Holding Space Consultation.